Thursday, March 17, 2011

Camp's K4 Play

On February 17th, Camp had his k4 play at MRA. It was PRECIOUS! The theme (obviously) was a Red White and Blue! 
The picture below was when Camp saw us for the first time =)
(I got there really early and got seats on the first row! For those of you that know me, this is a HUGE deal  b/c I am never on time these days!)
 This was during his class' "song". His poor head bobbers kept falling off, (big head, remember?), so he just took them off and kept singing! I was so proud. He could have messed with them the whole time, but he didn't.
 Below is one of my favorite things about this play. They learned the Lord's prayer and it was AWESOME. Camp came home talking about the Lord's Prayer the first day that they started learning it. Seriously, it took him less than a week to have it totally memorized! His sweet voice when he says, "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors" brings tears to my eyes everytime! Proud mommy moment.
 Camp with my dad (Papaw) and my mom (Lele). Proud Grandparents!
 Camp with Chad's mom (Ninny) and Chad's dad (Dee). Another set of proud grandparents!
 Proud mama and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment