Friday, June 17, 2011

Swimming Lessons 2011

Once again, we took swim lessons from the fabulous Mrs. Kay! BIG THANKS to Ninny and Dee for doing this for our kids every year. It helps big time when we are swimming in their pool at their house! =) Kay is amazing and I owe her my life for teaching both of my children how to SWIM! You heard me right! After this year of lessons, Nash is OFFICIALLY A SWIMMER! I even bought a new 'safety seal' floater this year not expecting him to 'get it' this year. But he is a FISHY! I don't know why I am suprised, Nash has NEVER been afraid of the water and has always LOVED it!

Below: The older three (and a random girl watching on the left) get ready to DIVE in the deep end for a race! Luke, Camp and Ben swam. In a race. The LENGTH OF THE POOL! I can't handle the grown-up-edness of it all.
 Camp strutting to the deep end to practice diving.
And there he goes! This guy can dive! After this day, we had a MAJOR talk about only diving when you have permission from an adult. Ninny and Dee's pool is NOT for diving!
 


Below, Dee and Doc. Need I say more? They came to watch all the waterbugs on the last day. =)

 The 'little boy group' was Eli, Nash and Cade. This picture cracks me up because it is sweet Cade pointing at Nash when Mrs. Kay asked whose turn it was! Ha! This was Cade's first year at swimming (he is two) and he did SO WELL!
 Nash getting ready to jump in! (Cade, Nash, Eli)
 Nash and Eli practicing in the deep end.
 He's NOT scared =)
 Sweet wet hugs for Ninny.
 All the cousins (except for Tate) at swimming lessons! Macy, Nash, Luke, Camp, Ben, Eli and Cade. All in all, when we have Tate there, it is 7 boys and 1 girl. Sweet, sweet May May!

No comments:

Post a Comment