Friday, August 12, 2011

First day of school = Kindergarten and K3

Where has the time gone???
Camp was dressed and ready with his shoes and backpack on BEFORE 7 am! Ha!
 This little dude was content to watch cartoons and eat froot loops with his best buddy.
 Here is my Kindergartener. Can't handle how grown up he looks.

 And my K3 big boy!

 The uniform kills me.
 Sweet brothers.
 Be still my heart. I pray that they will love eachother and challenge eachother as they grow up!
 My heart has been stolen by two little boys - never to be returned.


 Backpack and bag.
 Ready to roll!

 Off they go!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pictures! Cannot believe how old are babies are getting! Do you think we will still be taking these pictures when we send them off to college and then blogging about it?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete