Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Nash doesn't eat supper.

Nash has not eaten supper at all this week. =( This is his face when I was trying to get him to eat some chicken the other night. We even tried to bribe him with cookies. He said, "I no want cookies." He eats great at breakfast and lunch... but not supper.
 We went to the MCM last week on a rainy afternoon. It was GREAT! There was hardly anyone there, so the boys could run wild without me having a panic attack for fear of losing them.

 The art room was open. They made some COOL spin art that I want to frame... and they also made this. Well, Camp did. This is his version of himself kissing me. Notice that his lips are puckered... and notice between the legs. I 'bout died! The drawing of me was on the left of this one, and I didn't have a male member! Whew!
 We caught the second half of the MRA v Prep football game last Friday night! Sadly, MRA lost, but we have faith in our good friend Forrest! He is the new head coach at MRA and we are so happy to have EJ, Forrest, Walker and Witt in town! Nash and Walker are in the same class and are having a ball!

1 comment: