Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer picture Roulet

Since I have already posted the 'back to school' pictures, I thought I would catch up on my summer pictures! So here is a hodge podge of pics from the summer. 

Camp is ALL BOY. He will catch all sorts of critters - he's fast! Here is a frog that he found in Ninny and Dee's pool.
 Camp went to a weekday camp at Mississippi Children's Museum this summer while I volunteered at my Junior League project. He had a BALL! It was called "Where the Wild Things Are" camp.
 This is sweet Nash at his K3 Back to School party at The Club.
 This was a night that me and the boys went to Sal and Mookies for a date night. Daddy was on a fishing trip.
 Nash loves Ellie. This is an action shot of him petting her before we moved.
 The kid can fall asleep anywhere!
 I told you...
 Enjoying a milkshake at one of our favorites - Chicfila!
 And another sleeping picture. This one was taken on the first day that he moved to a booster seat! I was ready for him to be out of the difficult buckle seat, so I checked and he was WAY past the height limit and a few pounds over the weight limit to be able to ride in a booster with a back! YAY! He hadn't quite figured out how to lean his head over yet =)
 This is RARE! Camp never falls asleep in the afternoons anymore. When he stopped taking an official nap, he never looked back! This was the day we went to meet the teacher, so all of the excitement must have worn him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment