Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy THIRD Birthday NASH!

 My littlest boy turned 3 on December 11th. I took his favorite cookies from Beagle Bagel to his school the day before his real birthday to celebrate with his friends there. He was a little teased when everyone was singing! But man, has he come a long way! Look at him blowing those candles out like a pro!

 Another thing I got to do that day was read a book to his sweet class. I read "God gave us Christmas" and suprisingly, all the two year olds sat there quietly and listened! Can you tell that Nash was happy to have his Mama in his class?!
 After I read, his teachers put on a show for me and he and his friends sang all of their songs and even didn some dancing for me too! This is when they were singing a blessing song. Precious babies.
 That night, Nash went to bed a two year old and I got my last kisses and hugs from him as a two year old...


Pretending to be asleep =)
 The next morning, he woke up a 3 year old!!! The crazy thing is that when he got up, it was about 2 minutes after the actual time he was born! (he was born at 7:32 and woke up at 7:34!)
 A cute little 3 year old with a cute little bed head =)
 We had his party on his actual birthday. We had a 'family party' with our cousins at a local pottery painting place! All the kiddos had a GREAT time! The 'theme' was penguins. I made my own invitations (not pictured) and had our sweet baker at the store make this cake. It was chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. We used the cute banner that Jenny gave Nash for his birthday last year!
 He was so proud. He couldn't even look away from his masterpiece of a cowboy hat to give me a smile at the camera!
 Ben, Nash (with Aunt Char helping), Camp (with Daddy helping) and Luke.
 My dad (Papaw), my sister, Thomas, Abby (with one of the ladies that worked there), Andy holding Eli.
 Me and Sister
 My little family. (Remind me to NOT paint any walls in my house yellow in rooms in which I would like to take pictures on automatic setting! The flash didn't want to work in this yellow room. Camp's room at school is the same way!) BUT this pic turned out CUTE, I think!
 Teased and proud at the same time!
 Blowing the candles out!

 Opening presents.
To say that Nash enjoyed himself is an understatement. We planned this party to be smaller b/c he tends to have more fun in smaller groups where he knows everyone well. Well, we were spot on! He loved it and had a big time! I can't believe this baby boy is THREE! He is a little chatterbox and oh so funny! We finally have him potty trained! Praise the Lord! He is much more stubborn than his older brother and thought it was fun to go #1 in the potty, but not #2. =) But he is finally there, knock on wood!

3 comments:

  1. SOoooooooooooo glad you started your blog back up again girl. Makes me feel like I know what's going on in your world...and hmm maybe we will be a LOT closer soon (wink, wink) Just wanted to encourage and thank you for blogging--keep on keeping on! :)
    Yay for Nash turning 3 :)
    Love you friend, EJ
    www.forrestandfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! happy birthday nash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nash! What a fun party! I want to have a party there :)
    Love the family pic on your header by the way!

    ReplyDelete