Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Even traditions...

Well, this isn't a tradition, but maybe it should be! Chad suprised me with a lovely t-shirt he designed all by himself at the mall! Can't you tell he is proud and I am in love?
My hearts!
 These are the "get this over with I am tired of pictures so I am going to be silly" smiles.
 Tradition: Cookies and milk for Santa. Not just any old cookies, mind you. My very special Christmas cookies. I used to make them every year for all of the family members (they got their own tin!), but the past couple of years (with two kids), I have only made the to share at special occasions over Christmas! And ofcourse, for Santa! (And Uncle Scott, who gets them especially for him for his birthday that is right after Christmas =)).
Tradition: Since Camp was born, we have always put out 'reindeer food'! We make sure to put it in a bowl for the reindeer to feed on instead of sprinkling it on the lawn =) Also, we give them some water! This year, our water was RED because of Rudolph's nose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment