Monday, January 10, 2011

Thankful...

We had a blessed Thanksgiving this year. It was our first without my grandmother, Mama Caro, whom we lost December 29th, 2009. We took several pictures last Thanksgiving (with her in them) and we are so glad that we have those! 
This year was a crazy one indeed. I won't go into every single thing that we went through this year (or watched our family members go through), but needless to say, my sister and I made a lot of effort to get pictures this holiday season!
Everyone is annoyed while we are doing it, but in the long run, we are happy we took them! 
My dad had a tough year this year, so we made sure to get some good pictures with him =)

 Nash wouldn't cooperate in the pics with Lele and Papaw
 Just the four of us... my Mom (Lele), me, sister Caroline, my Daddy (Larry).
 The original 3 girls.
 me and my daddy
 Crazy MS weather. Playing football with no shirts on b/c it was HOT!
My babies.
 Cousins!
 Camp had his Thanksgiving party at school the week before. He LOVED dressing like an indian!
How cute is his little shirt?! You can't see it, but it has his handprint made into a little boy indian's face! LOVE IT
 Before anyone accuses me of leaving Nash out... his little school didn't have a Thanksgiving feast party. They had a 'Fall party' at Halloween. =)
 For some reason, I didn't take any pictures when we were with Chad's family? We didn't get together as a crew until Saturday - and we watched the Egg Bowl as a family divided, so maybe I was a little stressed?! Ha! (Thank goodness my team won! wink wink, nudge nudge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment