Monday, January 10, 2011

Soccer

 Camp played soccer up into November. He LOVES SOCCER. He continued to score every game (some games, he scored multiple times!) It was so great to see him learn teamwork, though. By the end of the season, he had learned to set up plays to pass to others so that they could score. I attribute a lot of this to the coaches that helped the boys. He had some great coaches!

 Below is Camp and his buddy Caughran.  They were a two-some this whole season. Both of them are the oldest on their teams (September birthdays - I think they were the only 5 year olds on the team). So needless to say, they were the offensive threats together at the beginning of the season. =)
 Camps favorite part of the last game was the trophy! You should hear camp say trophy. It's hilarious - he says it with a nasal-y voice and it cracks me up everytime! His coach is AWESOME. Coach did really neat drills with them every week at practice. He always had his cleats and shin guards on as well!

 I have to give props to Daddy Chad on these pictures! I had to leave early =( to go work a wedding, so I left him with STRICT instructions to take pictures. I think he held up his end of the bargain, don't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment